Is my online transaction safe?
The Apple Online Store uses industry-standard encryption to protect the confidentiality of the information you submit during checkout. When you submit order and payment information to us, we use 128-bit Extended Validation Secure Socket Layer (EV SSL) encryption to protect that information in transit. With SSL technology, the web address starts with "https://" instead of "http://" to indicate that your information is encrypted during transmission. With EV SSL, some browsers will display "Apple Inc." in the URL field during checkout to verify that you are transacting with Apple.
Why is it recommended to enable cookies?A cookie is a small file created by a website to store information. When you visit the Apple Online Store, the site asks your Internet browser to put cookies on your computer. Cookies are a safe way to personalize your Apple Online Store shopping experience.
Apple recommends that you enable cookies in your browser to allow you to add items to your cart and complete the online checkout process. You can change your cookies preferences so that your browser doesn't accept cookies or accepts them only from limited sources. If you'd like to place an order with the Apple Online Store without enabling cookies, please call an Apple Store specialist at 8000 444 0396.
How to enable cookies in your browser
Review the following basic instructions to enable cookies. If your browser is not listed below, refer to the Help section of your browser for more information.
- In the Safari drop-down menu, choose Preferences.
- Click the Security button.
- In the Accept cookies section, select the "Always" or "Only from sites you navigate to" radio button.
In Mozilla Firefox:
- In the Firefox drop-down menu, choose Preferences.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- Select the "Accept cookies from sites" checkbox.
In Internet Explorer 6.x or 7.x:
- In the Tools drop-down menu, choose Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- Click the Default button.
- Click the OK button.
How can I save items and bags for later?
The Apple Online Store makes it easy to keep thousands of products at your fingertips. Find something that interests you? Simply add it to your Saved Items.
Almost ready to place an order? Just build a Bag with the items you'd like to purchase, and save it for later. You can even share your Saved Bag with a friend or colleague via email.
Save a product to your Saved Items list
To keep track of products you are interested in purchasing later, save them to your Saved Items.
For many of our products, you can save an item while viewing the product details. Simply click the "Save" button with the folder icon.
You can also save an item after adding it to your Bag, by clicking the "Add to Bag" button. In the "Items in Your Order" section of the "Bag" page, click the "Move to saved items" link.
To view or edit your Saved Items list, in the "Account" drop-down menu at the top of the Apple Online Store, click the "Saved Items" link.
Sign in to save a Bag
You'll need to sign in with your Apple ID and password to save items or Bags for later. Your Apple ID allows us to connect you with your saved items or Bags when you return to the store. You won't need to enter billing or credit card information until you are ready to buy.
Save a Bag for later
If you are almost ready to order, you can build a Bag and save it for later. You can save as many Bags as you like, and can share them via email with a friend or colleague.
First, build your Bag:
- While viewing an item on the Apple Online Store, add it to your Bag by clicking the "Add to Bag" button.
- You can also move items from your Saved Items list to your Bag. Simply view your Saved Items list and click the "Add to Bag" button for the items you're interested in purchasing.
To save your Bag for later:
- While on the "Bag" page, in the "Bag Summary" section, click the "Save" button with the plus sign.
- Next, sign in with your Apple ID and password, and your Bag will display on your Saved Bags list.
Your Saved Bag will be automatically associated with a unique Bag ID Number, beginning with "SC" (e.g., SC123456). You can also edit the name of your Saved Bag (e.g., "Mother's Day"), change the quantity of an item, remove an item, calculate estimated taxes and shipping, view estimated "Ships" and "Delivers" information, and more.
Access your saved Bags
To access your Saved Bags list, in the "Account" drop-down menu, click the "Saved Bags" link. From here, you can:
- Email a Saved Bag: Click on the Bag's name. Then, click the "Email" button on the right. In the "Email My Bag" pop-up window, enter the email address(es) of the recipient(s) and include a short message. When you are ready to email the Bag, click the "Send" button.
- Delete a Saved Bag: Find the Bag you would like to delete, and click the blue "Delete Saved Bag" link under the Bag ID Number.
- Purchase a Saved Bag: Ready to purchase? Click on the Bag's name, and click the "Add All to Bag" button. In the "Bag Summary" section, click the "Check Out Now" button.