Could I use this adapter to connect my Digidesign 003 factory to my iMac thunderbolt connect or would it lack sufficient power?
1 Answer from the Community
I seen your post and tried it out because I was curious as well about this. I have a maxed out 2011 iMac with a Digi003 Factory Console. I switched from my native Firewire port and used the adapter to go thunderbolt. I launched a Pro Tools session and received a "hardware buffer underflow" error message every time i tried to playback and no matter how high I set the playback engine buffer sample it still occurred. I switched back to my native port and problem solved, everything was back to normal. I hope this helps.
- Answered by Dominick C from Simpsonville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this hub provide sufficient current to operate a bus-powered hard drive when connected to the usb port on a time capsule ?
- Asked by Keith B from Lawson
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this hub provide sufficient current to operate a bus-powered hard drive when connected to the usb port on a time capsule ?)
- Asked about: Belkin Aluminium USB 3.0 4-Port Hub
can you connect a Macbook Air to Imac 27" via thunderbolt cable?
- Asked by Gary A from Phoenix
- Flag as inappropriate (can you connect a Macbook Air to Imac 27" via thunderbolt cable?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Display (27-inch)