The Bretford MobilePro Desk Mount Combo lets put both your Cinema Display or iMac and your MacBook Pro exactly where you want them. The adjustable arms allow for a considerable vertical lift of 16 inches/40.6 cm.
Flexibility and organisation
The MobilePro Combo allows you to adjust and articulate your Apple display and MacBook Pro to any position – height, depth, tilt and portrait to-landscape orientation. Plus, the integrated cable management channels keeps everything neat, tidy and out of the way.
Strength and support
This universal design features a no-tension adjustment system for maximum safety and support of your Apple hardware.
- Accommodates a Cinema Display or iMac that accepts a VESA adapter bracket and weighs 14.1 kg or less
- Also accommodates your MacBook Pro
- Position your display for maximum ergonomic comfort to relieve eye, neck and back strain
- Free up more workspace on your table or desktop
- Add more ergonomic adjustments to your Apple hardware
- Perfect companion for your Apple wireless keyboard and mouse
- Rotate screen between portrait and landscape viewing
- Cable management channel keeps everything neat, tidy and out of the way
- Easy-to-use, simple installation and effortless operation
- No-tension adjustment system for maximum safety and support of your Apple hardware
Did you notice?The flexible knuckles allows you to position the monitor and Mac portable at the best viewing angle – and cord management keeps everything nice and neat.
Apple Recommends ForPlacing a combination of your Cinema Display or iMac and your MacBook Pro in the perfect position to achieve maximum ergonomic comfort.
What's in the Box?
- Bretford MobilePro Desktop Mount Combo
- Mounting hardware
- Cable clips
- Installation instructions
- Weight: 6.3 kg
- UPC or EAN No.: 096633328697
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- Compatible with Macs and Apple Displays when used with the Apple VESA Mount Adapter Kit (not included). Proper installation requires a solid surface that is between 0.5 and 1.125 in./1.3 and 2.9 cm thick. Solid surface must be secured to a table base or something similar.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Anybody know the size MacBook Pro's that are mountable? Their brochure says ALL MacBooks and I have a 17" MBPro. Can I mount it?
- Asked by Adam L from Memphis
From the product description: Also accommodates a 17-inch or smaller MacBook Pro
- Answered by C Matthew F from Tampa
does it work with macbook air 11' inches? Will this mount on a cheap IKEA desk?
- Asked by Ali N from Dubai
Yes, the Mac platform works with any of the Apple laptops, including the 11" MacBook Air.
Proper Yes, the Mac platform works with any of the Apple laptops, including the 11" MacBook Air.
Proper installation requires a solid surface between 0.5 and 1.25 inches thick. …
- Answered by Huey N from Franklin Park
Can I mount TWO 30" apple cinema monitors
- Asked by Alexander K from San Diego
Bretford told me it is 31 lbs per arm, not total. They also told me it is not "officially approved" Bretford told me it is 31 lbs per arm, not total. They also told me it is not "officially approved" for two monitors. That said, I just installed it with one 30" and one 24" Apple displays and it works just fine, I would not hesitate to put two 30" displays on it. It is extremely over engineered (built like a tank)- I suspect it will hold several times the stated weight (but I wouldn't recommend going past the 31 lbs per arm). By the way - it comes with 2 VESA brackets - the stand for the laptop just bolts onto one of the VESA mounts - so you only need the Apple VESA adaptors and you are ready to go!! …
- Answered by Jon J from Downers Grove
how does the bretford attach to the desk. How the clamps attach and if they will fit to my 18th century leather top desk....Thanks.
- Asked by Brian B from Falls Church
By default you have to drill holes to fit it to the desk, but I spoke to the manufacturer and there By default you have to drill holes to fit it to the desk, but I spoke to the manufacturer and there is a clamp fitting available so that it can attach to the edge of a desk without the need for drilling holes. …
- Answered by John F