Can Word be installed on iPad?
I need to type a lot...I am a PC user too...Is it possible to have an iPad with word installed on it, and use the saved documents in a PC?
- Asked by Lenuta G
- Flag as inappropriate (Can Word be installed on iPad?)
3 Answers from the Community
Yes, Excel, Word, and Powerpoint are free to download on the iPad.
- Answered by Andrew S from Staten Island
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The free download is a "read-only" version of Word. To unlock the create or edit capabilities in the app, you'll need an Office 365 annual subscription.
- Answered by Peter B from Waco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Though you can down load them from itunes you will still need to buy a membership to windows 365 to create/edit your Windows files on your iPad. .
- Answered by Ann F from Tampa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can I install Microsoft word 365 on my IPad 2
- Asked by Rose B from Belleville
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I install Microsoft word 365 on my IPad 2)
- Asked about: Microsoft Office 365 University - 2…
No answers yet