Will this hub support my 2TB WD hard drive,mac book pro,numarkk dj controller and still give me a plug to connect to my audio mixer for sound input in
I need a hub that I can plug into my MacBook Pro to give me more usb connections. I will be connecting the following.
1. Western Digital Elements 2TB Hard Drive with my music files on it
2. Numark NS6 dj controller
3.Allen & Heath ZED22FX Audio Mixer
The MBP works fine with the dj controller and Audio Mixer but I recently added the 2TB hard drive and need another usb connector.
1 Answer from the Community
I use my HD in the other MAC port (no reason it would work off the hub i just don't do it) then run my mixer/interface, usb midi keyboard, iPad and iPhone and any USB mics or interfaces through the hub. Seems to work fine for me no latency issues or anything.
- Answered by William G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can the Yeti be connected to a sound mixer to record from?
- Asked by Mary M from Heliopolis
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the Yeti be connected to a sound mixer to record from?)
- Asked about: Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphon…
For speakerphone use, will audio play through externally connected speakers?
- Asked by Gregory B from Tempe
- Flag as inappropriate (For speakerphone use, will audio play through externally connected speakers?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock
Can I plug headphones (for example iPhone headphones) into the AUDIO OUT socket and just have the sound go through my headphones?
- Asked by David K from Trumbull
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I plug headphones (for example iPhone headphones) into the AUDIO OUT socket and just have the sound go through my headphones?)
- Asked about: Beats Pill 2.0 Speaker