I want to connect my MacBook Pro (Brand New) to my Receiver through hdmi to receive audio & video signals at same time 1 cord and get audio/video ??
I have a home surround receiver that up converts video ( 3 hdmi ins 1 out to tv). So i send the cable ( from wall ) service signal first to it then to tv. I want to send the MacBook Pro ( 13" & 15" brand new 2011) audio & video from mini dvi to receiver using just 1 one cable from laptop. Not using the earphone jack so i can get true surround sound from laptop and video signals. I have seen 1 on Newegg site do you have compatible cable/adaptor??
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
can I use an audio video receiver
- Asked by Walt D from Chandler
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use an audio video receiver)
- Asked about: Apple TV
No answers yet
Will this adapter receive audio/video from the Lightning adapter for the iPhone 5?
- Asked by W Adam V from Norcross
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter receive audio/video from the Lightning adapter for the iPhone 5?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter