The MA600i earphones from RHA are engineered for high-definition sound and effective noise isolation. Machined aluminium components, custom dynamic drivers and a dual insulated cable work together to provide precise and balanced sound reproduction. Switch seamlessly between music and calls with the in-line remote and 360° mic.
- Custom 320.1 driver for precise and balanced sound reproduction
- Noise isolating design
- Machined from solid, aircraft grade aluminium
- 3-button remote and microphone
- Selection of dual density silicone ear tips
- Dual insulated, oxygen-free copper cable with gold plated 90° connection
- Hard carry case and stainless steel ear tip holder
Did you notice?The ear-tips are made from dual density silicone for comfort and noise isolation.
Apple Recommends ForExperiencing high-definition sound whether listening to music or making calls.
What's in the Box?
- RHA MA600i earphones
- Carry case
- 8 sets of dual density silicone ear tips
- Stainless steel ear tip holder
- User guide
- Frequency Response: 16 Hz - 22,000 Hz
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Other Features: With Remote and Mic, Sound Isolating
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Cable Length: 1.35 m
- Drivers: 320.1 custom dynamic driver
- Weight: 0.71 oz./20 g
- Mfr. Part Number: 201030
- UPC or EAN No.: 5060212270511
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
133-622 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPad Air 2
iPad mini 3
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
Was in my local Apple Store and asked a member of staff for the second generation of the Beats Tours to be told they were unavaila Was in my local Apple Store and asked a member of staff for the second generation of the Beats Tours to be told they were unavailable which actually turned out to be an extreme saving. These earphones are half the price of the Beats and sound amazing, especially at high volumes when the bass really kicks in. Hit shuffle on my phone just after i got them and The Chain by Fleetwood Mac started, the vocals are unbelievably clear, the drums sound like they are next to you and the bass guitar thumps your ears! Definitely worth the price and they look like they are going to stand up for a few years at least! …
- Written by Spencer P from Grays
40 of 43 people found this useful
A nice step up from the 450i
Last year I had bought the 450i and was very pleased with the sound quality for the price. This year I decided to give the 600i a Last year I had bought the 450i and was very pleased with the sound quality for the price. This year I decided to give the 600i a go seeing as how they use a new driver but also a much better cable than the 450i.
The 600i feels very solid yet lightweight. The aluminum remote and right angle connector gives the unit a nice sophisticated look and the cable feels quite durable and not tangle prone like the 450i was. This new cable allows the buds to be worn over the ear or straight in very easily and can be easily managed. The remote is well built and nothing feels loose during use.
The sound quality is very nice, especially those who like to have their music sound lively and with plenty of bass kick without sacrificing much in the mids and treble. Out of the box it can sound a bit heavy handed in the bass department and a bit muffled top end but breaking them in helped solve that issue. Audio purists will have to look elsewhere as these are far from neutral. …
- Written by Justin C from Flushing
30 of 35 people found this useful
Super value, excellent sound, best under $100 I have heard!!
There are hundreds of iPhone related headphones on the market. Very, very hard to pick the right one. Let's clarify some things. There are hundreds of iPhone related headphones on the market. Very, very hard to pick the right one. Let's clarify some things. If you are simply wanting to listen to music and have the $, get the Bowers and Wilkins C5. If you are wanting the best workout headset, get the Bose iPhone units, they are outstanding for biking and treadmill workouts. If you want a set for great quality sound and be an all purpose unit to use everyday, the RHA MA600i is it. Period. Very good sound, very solid built, great warranty (three years), great packaging, great carrying case. If you can ONLY afford ONE headset, get this one. …
- Written by Steve E from San Antonio
29 of 35 people found this useful
Cord noise is distracting - not worth the money
The sound clarity and quality is excellent in these headphones but any movement of the cord including it rubbing against the table The sound clarity and quality is excellent in these headphones but any movement of the cord including it rubbing against the table, your shirt, etc. cause low sounds to be audible and it is beyond distracting from what you are listening to. For the same reason, forget about eating or chewing gum while wearing these. Not worth the money. If they could fix the cord noise issue then I would give 5 stars because the sound is excellent when the cord is still, but with this problem I regret buying them. …
- Written by Brian N from Chicago
Initially enjoyed the earphone as an upgrade for the usual earbuds supplied with the iPhone, unfortunately this didn’t last long. Initially enjoyed the earphone as an upgrade for the usual earbuds supplied with the iPhone, unfortunately this didn’t last long. The build quality of these are terrible, I’m on my 2nd pair which are being returned and refunded today with only having an intermittent sound from one ear at times despite storage in the case provided. For some reason the remote on the first pair was extremely clunky and noisy when pressed – so much so the office would turn around when changing track. I won’t be buying another pair. …
- Written by Andrew M from Altrincham
1 of 1 people found this useful
1. Solid construction material translates into a very heavy product - keeps popping out of my ears even when I change the gel pods 1. Solid construction material translates into a very heavy product - keeps popping out of my ears even when I change the gel pods to something more relevant to my ears.
2. Too long chord keeps getting stuck somewhere in my suit/jacket - Really not convenient
3. Lately keeps invoking Siri on its own, controls don't work and blocks my phone from playing back music
4. Sound quality is poor (maybe that's a personal taste) but to get a good bass-line out of these you need to raise the volume a lot …
- Written by Konstantinos V from London
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is it true that the version with the mic has slightly inferior sound quality compared to the non-mic version?
- Asked by Michael S
Some audiophiles will say that it does because the remote essentially acts as another resistor betwe Some audiophiles will say that it does because the remote essentially acts as another resistor between the device and earpieces, thus decreasing the fidelity of the music. However for the average user I highly doubt you could tell the difference. …
- Answered by Michael M from Buffalo
Does this work with 5s phone?
- Asked by Chris M
Yes. I have them and they work with my 5s with no problems.
- Answered by Fahad A from Seattle