Convenient and compact, the olloclip Telephoto and Circular Polarising Lens is a quick-connect lens combination for your iPhone or iPod touch. It gives you the benefit of a 2x telephoto lens and a circular polarising lens in a single package that fits easily in your pocket. Simply clip the lens onto the corner of your iPhone or iPod and you're ready to capture that perfect image. The circular polarising lens can work by itself or in conjunction with the telephoto lens, allowing you to take more vibrant photos.
- 2x telephoto lens brings you twice as close to your subject
- Use selective focus with the telephoto lens to make subjects stand out distinctly from their background
- Circular polarising lens reduces glare and reflections and makes colours truer to life
- Circular polarising lens can be used alone, with the telephoto lens or with the olloclip 3-IN-ONE Lens System
- Clip it on or remove it in seconds
- Compatible with all your favorite apps including the olloclip app
- Also works well in video mode
- Includes lens caps, microfibre carrying case (which doubles as a lens cleaner) and adaptor for olloclip 3-IN-ONE Lens System
- Huge olloclip online community
Did you notice?Expands the field of view to give you impressive visual effects.
Apple Recommends ForGet even more control of the photographic experience on your iPhone or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- olloclip Telephoto Lens system with permanently attached telephoto lens and filter mount
- Removable circular polarising lens
- Microfibre carrying case that doubles as a lens cleaner
- Telephoto lens cap
- Adaptor for iPod touch
- User guide
- Mfr. Part Number: OCEA-IPH5-TCP-B
- UPC or EAN No.: 817311010358
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
The award-winning olloclip Lens System and App turn your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad into an even more creative tool. This powerful combination will help you to take your mobile photography even further. Shoot, edit and share your photos and videos with ease.
Although olloclip lenses work seamlessly with any camera app, the olloclip App provides features such as a Mesh Editor, Macro Mode, Slo-Mo video, and many others. Our Photo Stabilizer Mode and Macro viewfinder will help you refine your focus to get the best shot with less effort. This is our largest update yet, including 25 new features you will want to explore.
olloclip lenses change the way you take photos, but when used simultaneously with the olloclip App, even more creativity becomes possible.
“olloclip’s 4-IN-1 iPhone 5/5s lens kit covers all the angles” - John Martellaro, The Mac Observer
“olloclip does it again, and your photos will never be the same!” -Todd Bernhard, iPhone Life
Visit your local Apple Store or olloclip.com to find out more about the award-winning olloclip Lens System for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
Conversion lenses can add an interesting curvature to your photos. Once the photo has been taken, use the Mesh Editor tool to adjust the effect.
Use Macro Mode to help set your focus using the olloclip Macro lenses. Now with picture-in-picture, which allows you to keep your sense of the overall photo when shooting in this mode.
Photo Stabilizer Mode
Take a burst of photos and have the app choose the best one.
Check your stability in real time.
Set focus and exposure independently to produce dramatic photos in difficult lighting situations.
Slow Motion Video Recording
Capture video in slow motion, and play back any video at any speed. Includes an option to format the video for Instagram or any other sharing service.
Access all your photos with the improved photo library and adjust them using the Mesh Editor. …
133-622 or Chat now
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
I was hoping the Olloclip would provide a nice optical telephoto feature to the iPhone's excellent camera but unfortunately there I was hoping the Olloclip would provide a nice optical telephoto feature to the iPhone's excellent camera but unfortunately there seems to be quite a bit of distortion at the outside edges of the photos, particularly the right third of the image. It may be that there is like zero depth of field with this type of camera but the blurring is fairly consistent. I'm now limiting my use to a square image but not inclined to use it at all as the distortion is pretty bad. The polarizing filter seems OK but will need to adjust for color values frequently. Overall, feel I wasted $100. …
- Written by Timothy B from Palm Springs
163 of 175 people found this useful
Easy to use, but not the best results
I bought this clip-on telephoto lens to use during a recent trip to Australia. The clip is simple to apply. It never fell off du I bought this clip-on telephoto lens to use during a recent trip to Australia. The clip is simple to apply. It never fell off during use, though it did tend to slide around a bit and required adjustment before photos were taken. I was able to obtain some nice distance shots with this lens clip. However, most of my photos suffered from blurring along the right edge of the images, which I found disappointing. I would have given this product 5 stars if there had been no blurring present in the images, and if the lens could be secured in place so that it doesn't slide away from the optimum location over the phone's camera lens. …
- Written by Katherine C from Santa Rosa
124 of 130 people found this useful
Takes great pictures. Allows you to zoom in while keeping the picture sharp. Great color and definition in pictures
- Written by Patricia D from Saint Charles
63 of 105 people found this useful
I have the whole set of all Olloclips for the iPhone 5s. It is absolutely amazing - and not only I feel like this but also all of I have the whole set of all Olloclips for the iPhone 5s. It is absolutely amazing - and not only I feel like this but also all of my friends. The lenses are mounted easily on the corner of the iPhone and fit perfectly. The robust case with the built-in extension of a release button is as smart as it gets - same is having the option to install a tripod. They come in nice small bags and are easy to carry around. All around they will enable your iPhone to do what it wasn't able to do before (fish eye, tele, makro, ...). Great! …
- Written by Robert H from London
Awesomely small and awesomely great
I really needed to take some shots at an event I was at with my 5s but the standard lens is too wide angle to capture anything oth I really needed to take some shots at an event I was at with my 5s but the standard lens is too wide angle to capture anything other than a bunch of bodies. I was so pleased with the results as I was able to pick people out of the crowd really quickly and with some great results.
Boot up the camara, snap on the lens and shoot away. Perfect!
I'm testing it in an interveiw next week and will update my review again. …
- Written by Robert C from Tonbridge
Pricey for what it can do, but it has it's uses
- Great portrait lens addon for the iPhone. Turns the iPhone's 35 mm equivalent focal length from around 30 mm to around 60 Pros:
- Great portrait lens addon for the iPhone. Turns the iPhone's 35 mm equivalent focal length from around 30 mm to around 60 mm, which results in more natural looking faces when getting up close to people.
- Very nice CPL. In conditions with lots of flare and reflections, the CPL can drastically improve the image.
- Telephoto exhibits quite a bit of distortion. Most noticeable if you have straight lines in your image, though basically non-existent in portrait shots. It is easily corrected using the Mesh tool in Olloclip's app (or any other photo editing app with a similar feature) but that just adds an extra step to your processing.
- Polarising Lens is quite large - As it also needs to sit over the Telephoto lens (as well as previous Olloclip's with the adaptor), the CPL is quite large.
- Can't use CPL on it's own - Just wish you would remove the telephoto and just use the polarizer on it's own. The telephoto is quite long so it protrudes quite a bit, if you were able to take it off and just have the CPL on you could easily keep it on the device for extended periods of time when required. …
- Written by Andrew M from Parmelia
4 of 4 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will this (or any other) telephoto lens work with an Otterbox waterproof case on the IPhone 5s?
- Asked by Amanda G from New York
Can this be used with a minimalist silicone case?
- Asked by Karen M from Surprise
I'm afraid not, your iPhone has to be bare for this. Though they have a case for it on the olloclip I'm afraid not, your iPhone has to be bare for this. Though they have a case for it on the olloclip website, the case flips so you could put the lens on. …
- Answered by Shelly B from Florence
OK for iPhone 5s. What about 5c model
- Asked by Allan P from Wyndham