mophie's high-current memory flex USB-to-Lightning cable is extremely flexible, so it holds any shape you bend it into for charging and syncing your iPhone, iPad or iPod. Use this 10-centimetre cable with your USB car charger, wall adaptor or Mac.
- Memory flex cable is bendable and flexible enough to hold its shape while in use, and it easily returns to its original shape when stored
- High-current cable charges iPhone, iPod or iPad
- Compact design fits anywhere
Did you notice?The memory flex cable bends to the shape you choose when using it, then returns to its original shape.
Apple Recommends ForCharging your iPhone, iPad or iPod with Lightning connector.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Memory Flex USB-to-Lightning Cable
- Cable Length: 10.2 cm/4 in.
- Connections: iPad, iPhone, iPod
- Weight: 8.5 g
- Length: 10 cm/3.94 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 2846_USB-LTG-4IN-BLK
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472028460
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
Sturdy and handy
Having bad experience with chargers I was looking something that would last longer than three weeks.
I can't fault this little Having bad experience with chargers I was looking something that would last longer than three weeks.
I can't fault this little charger, it's strong, virtually impossible to damage the port (it easily holds weight of the phone!), because it's length charges noticeably faster and it can be easily hid in pocket.
It is short so its unlikely you would be able to use it while charging but knowing this prior to purchase i can't count it as a fault.
If you fed up with poxy apple chargers give it a try!
I'm even considering getting 3m long version of this cable. …
- Written by Michal G from Coolock, D17
2 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this available for the 30-pin? Any color?
- Asked by Amy P from Hazleton
No answers yet
Will the Lightning connector fit through the opening in an Apple iPhone 5s Case such the iPhone can be charged without removing the case?
- Asked by Tim H from Jamaica Plain