What cleaner is best to use in order to clean the keyboard portion of a MacBook (aluminum) where the palms & wrists may rest while typing?
1 Answer from the Community
i use 90% or more rubbing alcohol, evaporates quickly with a q-tip type product.
- Answered by Scott & Violet T from Fairlee
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work with a 1" high keyboard wrist support?
- Asked by David C from Lawrenceville
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with a 1" high keyboard wrist support?)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …
What is the best method of cleaning?
- Asked by Clinton D from Birmingham
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the best method of cleaning?)
- Asked about: iPad Air 2 Smart Case - (PRODUCT)RE…
No answers yet