Is this a UK three pin unit or the US style two pin as pictured?

Back To Product

Follow this Question

4 Answers from the Community

  • Answer

    This has a 3 pin UK type plug and socket, lazy use of American pictures by Apple but the product is for the UK market - I have just taken delivery of two this morning.

    I used the live chat and asked the same question before ordering - the person on the other end said they were US plugs as shown in the picture, but being as they were in the UK store I decided to take the chance, come on Apple, you will be losing sales by being so slack.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    2 of 3 people found this useful

  • Yes it is the UK 3 pin adaptor. Works in UK.

    Was this useful? Answer 2

    0 of 0 people found this useful

  • Guys,

    Not sure whats happening, the live chat lady told me they were specifically UK plugs on the UK store, I mentioned it needed clarifying. I also posted a reply to this question 2 days ago and it hasn't been put on. I too have ordered them.


    Was this useful? Answer 3

    0 of 0 people found this useful

  • Sorry I am pretty sure this a a US only version. 110VAC 60hz

    Was this useful? Answer 4

    0 of 3 people found this useful

Related Questions