Is this a UK three pin unit or the US style two pin as pictured?
4 Answers from the Community
This has a 3 pin UK type plug and socket, lazy use of American pictures by Apple but the product is for the UK market - I have just taken delivery of two this morning.
I used the live chat and asked the same question before ordering - the person on the other end said they were US plugs as shown in the picture, but being as they were in the UK store I decided to take the chance, come on Apple, you will be losing sales by being so slack.
- Answered by Benjamin Q
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes it is the UK 3 pin adaptor. Works in UK.
- Answered by Andy M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Not sure whats happening, the live chat lady told me they were specifically UK plugs on the UK store, I mentioned it needed clarifying. I also posted a reply to this question 2 days ago and it hasn't been put on. I too have ordered them.
- Answered by Stuart S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Sorry I am pretty sure this a a US only version. 110VAC 60hz
- Answered by Charlie B from Raleigh
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
does this have a UK 3 pin plug
- Asked by Maria M
- Flag as inappropriate (does this have a UK 3 pin plug)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
No answers yet
Can the AC Plug section be used on other power adapters?
- Asked by Glenn M from Belfast
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the AC Plug section be used on other power adapters?)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter