Will this work in Australia?
- Asked by Andrew C from Vincentia
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work in Australia?)
1 Answer from the Community
I ordered the Belkin WeMo Switch from the Apple Australia store, and it works fine in Australia.
Tested it out on a string of Christmas lights. Australian plug format, Australian voltage. The Apple Store is just a bit lazy with showing the US plug. In fact, so is the WeMo App for iPhone - it also shows the US plug in the default icon, but the app works fine.
Specs on the Australian box are - 240V / 10A / 50Hz / 2400W
- Answered by George D from Warrimoo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will the 85w MagSafe Power Adapter for the Macbook Pro will work in Australia or do I need a power converter?
- Asked by Elizabeth B from Tampico
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the 85w MagSafe Power Adapter for the Macbook Pro will work in Australia or do I need a power converter?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…