Does the leather bleed on to a white iPhone 5?
- Asked by Susan K from Morristown
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the leather bleed on to a white iPhone 5?)
- Asked about: Twelve South BookBook Case for iPho…
2 Answers from the Community
My friend has had a BookBook for iPhone 4 (his one is white) for just over a year, and he's not got any issues with it. I would guess it's the same materials used in the BookBook for iPhone 5, so I wouldn't worry about any bleeding.
- Answered by Callum K
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I've only had my BookBook since christmas, and so far no bleeding. The leather has formfitted to my phone nicely. My ID, no more then ten paper bills,and two credit cards fit well. no problems with the phone falling out or using either of the cameras.
- Answered by Charles H from Mechanicville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this work with an Apple 5s leather case?
- Asked by Charles D from Arlington Heights
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with an Apple 5s leather case?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter