If your battery dies while out and you do not have the mop hie with you, can you attach it and receive power to use your cell?
2 Answers from the Community
I'm not quite sure what you mean here. If your phone dies and you attach your Mophie when you get home, then yes, it will provide sufficient power to fire up your phone and take it up to around 70%. It takes more juice to power up a dead phone. If you do this and start using your phone to make calls, reads emails, play games etc., then you will most likely reach less charge than 70%.
If you buy the Mophie, keep your phone in it all the time when you're out so that you don't find yourself with a dead phone. That's the whole point of the Mophie.
- Answered by Paul D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Whenever you attach the mophie case to your phone it can start charging, as long as the mophie has some charge in it. It doesn't have to stay on your phone all the time to work.
- Answered by Elise M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Why only 55 watts of power through this?
- Asked by Steve B from Oakland
- Flag as inappropriate (Why only 55 watts of power through this?)
- Asked about: USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter
No answers yet
If the battery dies on you, can you work with the lightning cable plugged in?
- Asked by Douglas C from Winnipeg
- Flag as inappropriate (If the battery dies on you, can you work with the lightning cable plugged in?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad 2
My used 15" Macbook Pro (A1150; Intel 2Ghz) will not charge the battery. It works fine but could I have received the wrong wattage Magsafe adapter?
- Asked by Steven L from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate (My used 15" Macbook Pro (A1150; Intel 2Ghz) will not charge the battery. It works fine but could I have received the wrong wattage Magsafe adapter?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…