Can you export the recorded video directly from your mavic pro to your iPad/iPhone without using iTunes?
I want to take the drone on vacation without taking my iMac (and iTunes). But I want to edit the recorded video during my vacation. Is there any wireless possibility to get the video on my iDevice?
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, when the mavic is online and connected (via controller or wifi) you have access to the internal memory (sd card).
Then you can erase, edit share or export the clips
- Answered by Jose Maria A from Las Rozas
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can buy the camera adapter kit and put your micro SD into a full size as adapter to import
I do this with my iPad pro as WiFi transfer is slow
- Answered by Harry B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I record direct from the Camera on the phantom 4
- Asked by Craig B from Towyn
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I record direct from the Camera on the phantom 4)
- Asked about: DJI Phantom 4 Camera Drone
Hi, I would like to use this product with GarageBand, when recording does it record directly into GarageBand or does in need to be exported?
- Asked by Chris S
- Flag as inappropriate (Hi, I would like to use this product with GarageBand, when recording does it record directly into GarageBand or does in need to be exported?)
- Asked about: Shure MOTIV MV88 Digital Stereo Con…