I have a Samsung 2233RZ monitor which is capable of doing 120hz, but with a normal DVI-D Single link adapter it is not possible to do this.
I have a unibody 2008 Macbook pro, that I would need it to work on.
So I have been trying to figure out if buying this adapter will enable me to utilize my monitor fully 120hz instead of just running in 60hz?
- Asked by Kenneth J from Copenhagen N
- Flag as inappropriate (120hz Monitors?)
1 Answer from the Community
I have not been able to get my 2010 Unibody Macbook Pro to display at 120hz with this adapter, only 60hz.
- Answered by Ken M from Hollywood
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does any one know if this supports 120 Hz refresh rate? And if not whats its max refresh rate?
- Asked by Michael S from Marcellus
- Flag as inappropriate (Does any one know if this supports 120 Hz refresh rate? And if not whats its max refresh rate?)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI-to-HDMI Cable 1.8m
Use monitor as a Windows PC monitor
- Asked by Kevin Y
- Flag as inappropriate (Use monitor as a Windows PC monitor)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
No answers yet