Will this allow me to connect my new Macbook pro 15" to any projector or pc computer?
I have been working on a presentation in iMovie and I need to present it at school, so that I need something that will help me to project the iMovie project into a projector or into the pc which is connected to the projector.
Will this work?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes but check your specifications regarding the monitor or PC you will be using.
- Answered by Wayne M from Southall,london
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How can I connect the newest Macbook Pro to a projector?
- Asked by Nan L from Changping District
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I connect the newest Macbook Pro to a projector?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2m) - Whit…
Can I use Apple TV with a Windows PC to connect to an LCD projector?
- Asked by Susan A from Nutter Fort
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use Apple TV with a Windows PC to connect to an LCD projector?)
- Asked about: Kanex ATV Pro X Cable - AirPlay Mir…