Will this allow me to use a MacBook Pro with a data projector?
The MacBook was bought in 2009. The data projector is the kind that plugs into a normal PC monitor socket
3 Answers from the Community
- Answered by Bryce B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, if it has a VGA-input (often called PC-input).
- Answered by Bjorgvin B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Cheers folks - got one and it works fine. Though negotiating the different screen sizes, and mirroring/extending the desktop, isn't quite as easy as I'd hoped...
- Answered by George D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can I show content from MacBook Pro through an LCD projector using Apple TV
- Asked by Donald R from Muskogee
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I show content from MacBook Pro through an LCD projector using Apple TV)
- Asked about: Apple TV
will it work with the MacBook Pro 15inch Retina Display
- Asked by Ben N from Oberon
- Flag as inappropriate (will it work with the MacBook Pro 15inch Retina Display)
- Asked about: Kanex ATV Pro Cable - AirPlay Mirro…