i have os x 10.5.8 and just got a nano 7th generation. when I try to sync to my mac itunes states I need iTunes 10.7.How do I do this?
I have gone thru the forum answers and I am confused about the needs ( Snow Leopard, Mountain Lion etc etc). Can someone give me very basic step by steps how to upgrade so I can use my new Nano? thx!
1 Answer from the Community
As you've discovered, your Nano needs iTunes 10.7 or later, which requires Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard or later.
Assuming you have an Intel Mac, you should purchase and install Snow Leopard. If you have a Power PC Mac, you won't be able to install Snow Leopard and therefore won't be able to run iTunes 10.7.
- Answered by Robert T from Chatham
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this work just as well with the Nano 7 th generation?
- Asked by Ann P from Cedar Falls
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work just as well with the Nano 7 th generation?)
- Asked about: Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker II…
Will I be able to sync offline Apple Music to an ipod nano 7th Gen?
- Asked by Pini P
- Flag as inappropriate (Will I be able to sync offline Apple Music to an ipod nano 7th Gen?)
- Asked about: iPod
how can i update my imac os x version 10.5.8
- Asked by Brenda S
- Flag as inappropriate (how can i update my imac os x version 10.5.8)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet