can I connect my mac book pro to HDMI ready television?
If I want to watch movies purchased from itunes on the television to get the big screen, can I use either the mac book or mac book pro and if so what do I need to do so.
The TV is HDTML ready, but although I have a non apple HDMI cable, I can't find a suitable socket on either the pro or the mac book. Would appreciate help from anyone who know's help. Thanks
1 Answer from the Community
Yes you may but if your MacBook does not have a HDMI port, you can buy the thunderbolt to HDMI adapter.
If your MacBook does not have a thunderbolt port as well, there are usb to HDMI adapter but it might not work as perfectly as the thunderbolt.
- Answered by Aisya Nurjihan S from Seremban
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I am looking for a hdmi adapter/cable to connect one end to my mac pro and mac air to connect with my television, - products for this ??
- Asked by Jane K from Hollis
- Flag as inappropriate (I am looking for a hdmi adapter/cable to connect one end to my mac pro and mac air to connect with my television, - products for this ??)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI to DVI Adapter