Bought a USB SuperDrive as the one built-in in my MacBook Pro not working. But MacBook Pro does not recognise it?
2 Answers from the Community
Dont bother buying it as it will not work. You need to have the internal one fixed or replaced.
- Answered by Ken M from Stkilda
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It won't recognize it if you have an internal drive working or not. Go 3rd party external and it will work.
- Answered by Mike T from Des Moines
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this work to connect a USB Superdrive to my MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Cynthia L from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work to connect a USB Superdrive to my MacBook Pro?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter
Does this work on a Macbook air or pro?
- Asked by Adam S from South Pittsburg
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work on a Macbook air or pro?)
- Asked about: SteelSeries Nimbus Wireless Gaming …
No answers yet
does it have built in microphone?
- Asked by Steven C from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate (does it have built in microphone?)
- Asked about: Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphones…