What is the EarPods carrying case like?
Is the case that comes with the earpods suitable for winding them up and carrying in a pocket? Is there a place in the box for the cord to wind around? About how big is the case?
- Asked by Asa D from Spring City
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the EarPods carrying case like?)
1 Answer from the Community
You can use the case as you have suggested provided you know how to wind the wires properly. If you do it wrong you can damage the wires. Here's how to do it right: first place the EarPods into the case. They only fit one way. Next wrap the wire WITHOUT the remote around the case counter-clockwise and through the center of the case and stop. Next wrap the wire WITH the remote around the case counter-clockwise and through the center of the case and stop. Now holding both wires you just continue wrapping the wire around the case counter-clockwise until you are ready to place the cover onto the case and snap it shut. Caution: be sure that the wire is completely inside the case before you snap the cover shut. The case measures 2.4 inches square.
- Answered by David B from Rye
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does Apple carry a case like this for the iPhone 6plus?
- Asked by Lissette E from Bronx
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple carry a case like this for the iPhone 6plus?)
- Asked about: iPad mini Smart Case - (PRODUCT)RED