Does the Thunderbolt wire charge the MacBook Pro's battery when connected to a 27" Thunderbolt display?
1 Answer from the Community
It does not charge your battery. However, the 27" Thunderbolt display has a MagSafe cable for you to charge your MBP. You might wish to get the MagSafe 2 adaptor if needed.
I highly recommend you to read about it on the Apple site for TB Display.
- Answered by Cong W from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can I connect macbook pro with Thunderbolt
- Asked by Cassandra H from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate (can I connect macbook pro with Thunderbolt)
- Asked about: Mac
Can I use my 2010 late Macbook Pro connect to Apple Thunderbolt 27' display?
- Asked by Kevin C from Richmondhill
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use my 2010 late Macbook Pro connect to Apple Thunderbolt 27' display?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Display (27-inch)