what cables do I need to connect macbook 2009 to hdmi?
- Asked by Sandra S from Kentland
- Flag as inappropriate (what cables do I need to connect macbook 2009 to hdmi?)
1 Answer from the Community
I know a few weeks have gone by, but if you're still looking, you need a "mini DisplayPort to HDMI cable". I can't put a link in here so just Google that term in quotes. You can pick one up from Apple, or from online suppliers like Monoprice.com.
Note that the 2009 MacBooks won't pass sound through the mini DisplayPort, only video. So you will need a separate audio solution. Mine was to run a 3.5mm stereo cord from my MacBook's headphones port to a Logitech portable speaker. You can also just listen through the computer's speakers if you want.
- Answered by Patricia H from Ridgefield
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What cable do I need to connect my MacBook Pro (2009) to my iMac (2011) for duel monitors?
- Asked by Kelly L from Tuscaloosa
- Flag as inappropriate (What cable do I need to connect my MacBook Pro (2009) to my iMac (2011) for duel monitors?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter