Will Ipads in cases (Big Grips) fit into the slot for storage and charging? Our preschool needs something that can accommodate a larger case.
Locking Storage cart to accommodate ipads at a preschool.
1 Answer from the Community
Whether Big Grips will fit in a charging cart likely depends on the specific cart. I believe the Bretford carts have removable dividers that will allow Big Grips Frame to fit in the cart (although it won't hold as many iPads due to the extra width of Big Grips Frame). Other carts may also have adjustable or removable slots, so it would be best to confirm with your particular cart manufacturer. If it helps, the dimensions of Big Grips Frame are: 9.47" x 11.57" x 1.5" (240 mm x 294 mm x 38 mm).
- Answered by Kirk M from Sacramento
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there a case that improves grip?
- Asked by Brandon M from Arlington Heights
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a case that improves grip?)
- Asked about: Siri Remote
No answers yet
We have ipad 2, 3, 4 in otterbox defender cases [the ones with the lid that can double as a stand]. Will this fit into the powerrack slots?
- Asked by It M from Air Ronge
- Flag as inappropriate (We have ipad 2, 3, 4 in otterbox defender cases [the ones with the lid that can double as a stand]. Will this fit into the powerrack slots?)
- Asked about: Bretford PowerRack 10 for iPad and …