Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
With the Philips Hue, if I exceed the 50 bulb limit of the Bridge, can I use a 2nd Bridge to control bulb number 51 to 100?
I know that the maximum number of bulbs that a single Philips Hue Bridge can control is 50. If I exceed 50 bulbs, can I use a second Hue Bridge within the same wifi network to control bulbs number 51 to 100? If so, can I still control all 100 Hue bulbs (via the 2 Hue Bridges) with the same single iPhone App? And will my single iPhone App “see” or recognise the 100 bulbs directly as one group of 100? Or will the iPhone app “divide” them into 2 groups of 50 bulbs each (one for each Bridge)? Anyone out there know the answer to this? Would really appreciate your help. Thank you.
- Asked by Maria Lourdes V from Moraga
- Flag as inappropriate (With the Philips Hue, if I exceed the 50 bulb limit of the Bridge, can I use a 2nd Bridge to control bulb number 51 to 100?)
Can i connect two phones to one bridge?
I would like to be able to control the same bulbs from both my phone and my roommates phone. Is this possible or would i just have to buy another bridge (hub/starter kit)? From what I understand that would still not allow us to control the same bulbs because you cannot link a bulb to more than one bridge?
- Asked by Andrew S from Wayne
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i connect two phones to one bridge?)
Will it work with iPhone 6?
- Asked by Michelle H from Lebanon
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with iPhone 6?)
will they work with any iphone?
I tried to open the philips hue app on my iphone 4 but it just kept searching. it works on my iPad.
- Asked by Cheryl H
- Flag as inappropriate (will they work with any iphone?)
No answers yet
Does it work with Apple watch?
- Asked by Meghan L from Marcellus
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with Apple watch?)
Can the Philips Hue connected Bulb be used with a dimmer switch?
Does anyone know if you can use these bulbs with dimmer switches?
So Analogue dimmer or a Digital dimmer?
If yes to a digital dimmer switch - then how about with the Lightwave RF / Siemens RF Dimmers? which you can control from your phone as well?
If you could that would be immense as you could control the on/off/dimming via a dimmer switch and or master in the bedroom and change the colour, and time when it comes on using your phone.
That's what I "need" ideally! There's no such thing as need of course!!
Thanks in advance if you can answer this.
- Asked by Oliver C
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the Philips Hue connected Bulb be used with a dimmer switch?)
What's the voltage rating on the Australian version? The store page says 110v but then they'd need a transformer to work here. Are they 220-240v?