Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
What's the voltage rating on the Australian version? The store page says 110v but then they'd need a transformer to work here. Are they 220-240v?
Hi can I operate this from a broad
I'm thinking in to get the Philips hue startar pack but I need to know if I can operate this from another country
- Asked by Maria Cristina N
- Flag as inappropriate (Hi can I operate this from a broad)
Can it be used in any lamp(like any place you can put a light build at)
- Asked by Waymon B from Conshohocken
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it be used in any lamp(like any place you can put a light build at))
will they work with any iphone?
I tried to open the philips hue app on my iphone 4 but it just kept searching. it works on my iPad.
- Asked by Cheryl H
- Flag as inappropriate (will they work with any iphone?)
Will it work with iPhone 6?
- Asked by Michelle H from Lebanon
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with iPhone 6?)
Does it work with Apple watch?
- Asked by Meghan L from Marcellus
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with Apple watch?)
Can the Philips Hue connected Bulb be used with a dimmer switch?
Does anyone know if you can use these bulbs with dimmer switches?
So Analogue dimmer or a Digital dimmer?
If yes to a digital dimmer switch - then how about with the Lightwave RF / Siemens RF Dimmers? which you can control from your phone as well?
If you could that would be immense as you could control the on/off/dimming via a dimmer switch and or master in the bedroom and change the colour, and time when it comes on using your phone.
That's what I "need" ideally! There's no such thing as need of course!!
Thanks in advance if you can answer this.
- Asked by Oliver C
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the Philips Hue connected Bulb be used with a dimmer switch?)
How can I control Philips Hue lights with Siri?
I want to control my Hue lights with my iPhone6 voice control (Siri). I've asked her and she tells me she can't until I "set something up".
What do I need to set up?
My lights are functioning and the Hue app is fine but I really want to get Siri to do it.
Thanks in advance
- Asked by Darcy J from Bulgarra
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I control Philips Hue lights with Siri?)