AppleCare Protection Plan for Apple TV provides up to two years of expert telephone technical support and additional hardware service options from Apple.1 When you purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan, you get direct access to Apple expert telephone technical support2 for questions on a wide range of topics, including tvOS, iCloud, AirPlay and more. In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com. You can even get local repair service when you visit other countries around the world.
AppleCare Protection Plan benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by Australian consumer law. For details, click here.
Because Apple designs Apple TV and tvOS, you get a truly integrated system. And only the AppleCare Protection Plan provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.2
- Direct access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Local Apple hardware service when travelling around the world
- Use with a Mac or PC
The AppleCare Protection Plan provides local Apple hardware service options around the world, both parts and labour, from Apple-authorised technicians. Service coverage includes:
- Your Apple TV
- Included Siri Remote and power cord
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office, or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Setting up Apple TV and connecting to your Wi-Fi network and iCloud
- Renting and purchasing movies from the iTunes Store
- Using AirPlay to play content from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac on your HDTV
- Connecting to additional services such as Netflix and more