AppleCare+ for iPhone provides up to two years of expert telephone technical support and additional hardware coverage from Apple1, including up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a A$99 service fee.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by Australian consumer law. For details, click here.
Because Apple designs the iPhone, iOS and many applications, iPhone is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.2
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Express Replacement Service
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labour, from Apple-authorised technicians. Service coverage includes:
- Your iPhone
- Included earphones and accessories
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling your iPhone, each subject to a A$99 service fee
With AppleCare+ for iPhone, Apple experts can help troubleshoot:
- Using iOS and iCloud
- Connecting to wireless networks
- Questions about FaceTime, Mail, Safari and other Apple-branded iPhone apps
Purchase AppleCare+ with your new iPhone. Or buy it within 60 days of your iPhone purchase:
- At an Apple Retail Store (inspection of iPhone and proof of purchase are required)
- By calling 1300-321-456 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
See the AppleCare+ terms and conditions for complete product details.