AppleCare+ for iPod provides up to two years of expert telephone technical support and additional hardware coverage from Apple1, including up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a A$45 service fee.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by Australian consumer law. For details, click here.
Because Apple designs iPod and iTunes, you get a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.2
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Local Apple hardware service when travelling around the world
- Use with a Mac or PC
AppleCare+ provides local Apple hardware service options around the world, both parts and labour, from Apple-authorised technicians. Service coverage includes:
- Your iPod
- Included earphones and USB cable
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling your iPod, each subject to a A$45 service fee
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Using iOS and iCloud for iPod touch
- Syncing with iTunes
- Downloading video and podcasts from the iTunes Store
- HD video recording and FaceTime for iPod touch
- Connecting iPod touch to Wi-Fi networks
- Using Apple-branded iPod touch apps
Purchase AppleCare+ with your new iPod. Or buy it within 60 days of your iPod purchase:
- At an Apple Retail Store (inspection of iPod and proof of purchase are required)
- By calling 1300-321-456 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)
See the AppleCare+ terms and conditions for complete product details.