Online Store Exclusives
Shopping the Apple Online Store lets you take advantage of exclusive features such as iPod engraving, Mac customisation, and Certified Refurbished Products.
Engrave Your iPod or iPad
Want to make your new iPod or iPad your own? You can engrave any model of new iPad, iPod shuffle, iPod nano, iPod classic, and iPod touch. Personalised laser engraving is only available on the Apple Online Store. Engraving is not offered on refurbished and clearance products.
After you select your iPod or iPad from the Apple Online Store, you will be offered the option to enter up to one line of text for iPod shuffle and iPod nano, and up to two lines of text for iPod classic, iPod touch, and iPad. As you type, you’ll see an image on the left side of the page that represents what your text will look like.The text will be engraved near the top, on the back of the product, just like it appears on the image.
Please make sure that everything is spelled correctly, as your engraved product cannot be returned. You may wish to review our Sales and Refund Policy. You may be able to make changes to the engraved text or cancel your item if the online Order Status indicates that your engraved product has “Not yet shipped.” See the Viewing & Changing Orders section of online Help for details or go directly to online Order Status.
Customise Your Mac
The Apple Online Store makes it easy to create the Mac that is right for you.
Models that can be Customised
- Mac Pro
- Mac mini
- MacBook Pro
- MacBook Air
You have several options to build the system that is right for you. After you choose a model with the processor speed and optical drive you want, you can configure, for example:
- Graphics card
- Hard drive
- Keyboard and Mouse sets
- And more...
Why stop there? You can easily add any of these:
- Apple Cinema Display
- AppleCare Protection Plan
- MagSafe Airline Adapter (for notebook computers only)
With the purchase of a qualifying Mac, you can choose to pre-install Apple apps like Pages, Keynote, and Numbers.
When you receive your Mac, you can find your pre-installed software on the second page of your Launchpad, and in your Applications folder.
Please note, a CD or DVD for your pre-installed software is not included. For support with your pre-installed Apple apps, visit apple.com/au/support/mac/app-store.
How to Customise
- 1. Choose whether you’d like a laptop or desktop.
- 2. Select the model you want.
- 3. You will automatically be directed to the “Customise your Mac” page. Just select the radio button next to the configuration option(s) you’d like. Next to each option, the dollar amount that will be added (or subtracted) from your Subtotal is clearly listed next to each option. The Subtotal, Estimated Ship timeframe, and Specifications list in your summary at the top right of the screen will update as you choose options.
- 4. When you are finished building your Mac, click the "Add to Bag" button.
You can also call our experts at 1300 369 095 and we’ll be glad to help you build the Mac that’s right for you.
Buy a Certified
The Apple Online Store is the exclusive provider of Apple Certified Refurbished products and Clearance Items.
Apple Certified Refurbished Products are pre-owned Apple products that undergo a rigorous refurbishment process prior to being offered for sale. We back these products with our standard one-year limited warranty. For extended coverage, you have the option of purchasing the AppleCare Protection Plan with any Apple Certified Refurbished Mac or iPod.
Each Apple Certified Refurbished Product:
- is fully tested (including full burn-in testing)
- is refurbished with replacement parts for any defective modules identified in testing
- is thoroughly cleaned and inspected
- is repackaged (including appropriate manuals, cables, new boxes, etc.)
- includes the operating software originally shipped with the unit and the custom software offered with that system
- is given a new refurbished part number and serial number
- is placed into a final QA inspection prior to being added to sellable refurbished stock
Refurbishment procedures follow the same basic technical guidelines as Apple's Finished Goods testing procedures.