Tech21's Impact Snap Case will protect your MacBook from everyday bumps and scratches. Featuring Tech21's signature Impactology design, the case provides advanced impact protection.
Absorb and reflect impact
The Impact Snap case features FlexShock, a specifically engineered hybrid energy-absorbing material which absorbs, dissipates, and reflects force upon impact. The transparent design provides premium protection without concealing the original beauty of your MacBook.
- FlexShock material absorbs, dissipates and repels impact
- Slim-fitting, user-friendly design which molds seamlessly around your device
- Lightweight but with heavy-duty protection
- Protects the back and sides of your device
Did you notice?The case is designed with FlexShock impact material, which absorbs, dissipates, and repels impact in the case of accidental drops.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your MacBook in a lightweight, slim-fitting design
What's in the Box?
- Tech21 Impact Snap Case
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Height: 1.02 in./2.6 cm
- Width: 8.86 in./22.5 cm
- Weight: 13.4 oz./380 g
- Length: 12.6 in./32 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: T21-3269
- UPC or EAN No.: 5055517321235
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year from date of purchase
Ratings & Reviews
I did a lot of research before this purchase
I upgraded my laptop back in December. I started thinking about how light it was and how easily I felt it could get scratched. I w I upgraded my laptop back in December. I started thinking about how light it was and how easily I felt it could get scratched. I wanted a case to protect it, because I am in love with my macbook pro and want to keep it as long as I can! I looked EVERYWHERE online for cases and read hundreds of reviews. The main thing I noticed was that the reviews were all very mixed. Some really liked their case and some claimed it didn't fit right, broke quickly... I didn't feel comfortable taking a chance and potentially wasting my time. Then I found this case advertised on Apple's website. I saw the price was higher then I had expected to pay, but I read the reviews anyways. I was impressed with what I had read and went ahead and ordered one. Purple, of course! It's been awhile since I first got it, and I can honestly say I love it! It snaps on easily. I haven't had any of the snaps pop off. I don't feel the two snaps at the bottom when I'm typing. The case doesn't get in the way of anything I'm doing. It has rubber grips on the bottom that I also love. My computer feels very protected, and I'm extremely happy I chose this case to purchase! The only Minor downside, which another reviewer mentioned as well.. it does leave fingerprint marks easily. I really don't mind this though. Overall, I would recommend this case to anyone looking for one. …
- Written by Felicia J from Coon rapids
14 of 15 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Has anyone experienced this case leaving marks on the laptop?
- Asked by Chris S
Yes, and I'm furious about it. I haven't figured out what to do about it, but I'll never buy another Yes, and I'm furious about it. I haven't figured out what to do about it, but I'll never buy another one of these cases again. …
- Answered by Erin G from San Angelo
HAS ANYONE EVER DROPPED THEIR LAPTOP IN THE CASE? WHAT HAPPENS IF SO? IS IT AS PROTECTIVE AS THE PHONE CASE?
- Asked by Hamza A from Upland
i actually dropped my laptop the day i put it on from maybe a meter high straight on to tiles YES!
i actually dropped my laptop the day i put it on from maybe a meter high straight on to tiles
i was in tears i thought i had broken it for sure
but no not a mark on the case and my laptop was fine also completely unscathed
highly highly recommend …
- Answered by Caitlin H from Wadalba
Is one of the color options grey or clear?
- Asked by Samuel A
There is indeed a clear "color" but there isn't any grey option.
- Answered by Jon Jon M from Bedford Hills
Why is it that the material of the purple case is two different colors? Is the darker part of the purple a rubber part?
- Asked by Olivia J from Davison
i can't really decide between the black or the clear one as i can't see them in the store, so any recommendations from personal experience?
- Asked by Omar A from Beaverton
I have the clear case, and it looks really good. A really nice fit and feels solid.
- Answered by Neil I
Is the purple case as bright as the color in the picture or is a tad bit duller? What about the grey one? Which one is better?
- Asked by Roena Joyce G from Oton
I have the purple case & it is a slightly darker dull colour, compared to the image, however its sti I have the purple case & it is a slightly darker dull colour, compared to the image, however its still nice. (i like it) …
- Answered by Emma J from Sydney