The Zepp Golf training system consists of a motion sensor, glove mount, and mobile app for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch that helps you analyze and improve your swing. Just attach the sensor to any golf glove and swing away to get instant feedback and see your swing in 3D from any angle on your iOS device. Stop guessing at how to improve and let Zepp show you how.
See your swing in 3D
Replay and review your swing in 360 degrees from any angle. Spin around your club plane and hand path, zoom in, and compare the shape of your backswing to the shape of your downswing. You can also overlay and compare different swings and see how you stack up with others.
Arm yourself with helpful data
Now players and coaches can get instant feedback and measure the most critical aspects about each and every swing. The Zepp sensor tracks important metrics like club head speed, club plane, hand path, tempo, backswing position, hip rotation, and more.
Practice with purpose and play your best
Whether you’re at the range, on the course, or swinging at home, your practice should always have a plan and a purpose. Zepp paves the way for improvement by letting you see your swing from different perspectives: Analyze your swing data, compare and share it with others, and track your progress over time. It reveals what you’re doing well, what you need to work on, and how to improve.
- Replay and review your swing in 360 degrees from any angle
- Track club head speed, swing plane, hand path, tempo, backswing position, hip rotation, and more
- Compare and share your swing data with others
- Set goals and track your improvementGet personalized tips, drills, and coaching
- Easily attaches to any golf glove and sends data via Bluetooth wireless to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch after every swing
- Captures more than 1,000 data points per second
- Zepp sensor also works with Zepp Baseball (bat mount required) and Zepp Tennis (racket mount required)
Did you notice?The lightweight sensor attaches to your golf glove where it captures real-time information about your swing.
Apple Recommends ForAnalyze and improve your golf swing with the data collected on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Zepp Golf Sensor
- Golf glove mount
- Free mobile app for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Height: 0.42 in./1.08 cm
- Width: 1.08 in./2.75 cm
- Weight: 0.21 oz./6.3 g
- Length: 1.08 in./2.75 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: ZA1G1AP
- UPC or EAN No.: 852067005005
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
Use this free app to learn from the Pros and compare your swing to the very best. Enhance your training experience by pairing the free app with the Zepp multi-sport sensor.
Our redesigned free app now offers powerful new video analysis features. You can view the swings of PGA TOUR pro players from different angles and capture your own swing on video. The free app also provides detailed analysis of pro swings, complete with specific training tips and drills. (You don't need a Zepp sensor for these features, just the free app.)
Get the FREE app today and start improving your game with Zepp!
VIDEO ANALYSIS TOOLS — Free
• Record HD video of your swing (up to 120 fps)
• Compare your swing side-by-side with PGA Tour players like Keegan Bradley
• Replay swings from multiple angles and go frame-by-frame
• Use drawing tools analyze your swing mechanics
• Watch pros swing analysis videos
3D SWING ANALYSIS — Zepp Sensor required
• Capture and analyze your swing in 3D from any angle
• Track club head speed, club plane, hand plane, tempo, backswing position, hip rotation and more
• Overlay and compare your swing in 3D to PGA Tour players
• Get personalized tips, drills and coaching
• Set goals and track your improvement …
1 800 MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
Great product! If you thinks it's junk, you're WRONG!
Anyone who gave this product a one star must really be an idiot and have no idea about golf! I was skeptical of this product and d Anyone who gave this product a one star must really be an idiot and have no idea about golf! I was skeptical of this product and decided to try it out. After hitting 100's of balls and using it to compare my shots, I have a new idea of how to improve. This product is no joke....... Best part is you don't have to attach anything to your club or keep switching it from club to club like others. If you tried this and didn't like it, I would be shocked! It's that good............ Remember, you can always return it but this is one tool I'll be keeping. I plan to put it on my family next to improve their swings also, great tool! …
- Written by Anthony B from Chino Hills
70 of 75 people found this useful
My Local pro coach pointed me to this swing aid.
The box itself is nice and sleek and it gives right away the feeling of a prof My Local pro coach pointed me to this swing aid.
The box itself is nice and sleek and it gives right away the feeling of a professional product.
In the box there is no instruction manual, everything is online and that's something that i appreciate since i find manuals to be a waste of natural resources and of space in my drawers.
The setup and calibration is quick and easy and with a vast selection of golf clubs.
The bluetooth connection was quick and worked right away.
The Software is actually the core of the package, the interface it's easy to understand, fast and with all the desired features.
The path of the club is impressively precise, one of my many swing problems is that i swing outside/in and the reconstruction showed it perfectly, i then tried to correct it and the next swing represented it with good fidelity, overlying one with the other was of great help.
I would love to be able to pair both the sensor and the iphone (required for hip rotation measurement) to be connected to an iPad, that would be the ultimate setup.
All in all is a great product that I'm extremely happy to have purchased. …
- Written by xavier B from Singapore
70 of 78 people found this useful
The extremely light sensor is very stable and clicks easy on the glove, handling with sensor and Software are simple as well!
Th The extremely light sensor is very stable and clicks easy on the glove, handling with sensor and Software are simple as well!
The transmission of data via Bluetooth to the corresponding device is very fast and very stable. Each swing can be analyzed immediately, error in momentum are detected soon. Make training more fun and effective, whether slow or fast movements, with or without the ball! The small but very potent tool makes huge joy. The corresponding software is not only beautifully done, it also retains the right metrics! …
- Written by Andreas E from Naples
56 of 60 people found this useful
Excellent + indispensable
I love this thing...it has not only helped me improve my swing, but also educates me with easy-to-follow videos when I do have que I love this thing...it has not only helped me improve my swing, but also educates me with easy-to-follow videos when I do have questions...brilliant! Thank you. Looking forward to trying the sensor with my tennis racquet as well!! …
- Written by Renee L from Moncton
I can just tell you that after 3 months using it, my hcp decreased to single digit for the first time in my life!!!
- Written by Alessandro P from Cambridge
1 of 2 people found this useful
I have been using the Sensor since Christmas, for 11 months. It works. It is accurate. It reinforces what I learned during my l I have been using the Sensor since Christmas, for 11 months. It works. It is accurate. It reinforces what I learned during my lessons. I particularly like the instant feedback. I've really started taking golf seriously about 2 years ago. This has really helped my swing speed, the club plane, hand plane and back swing. …
- Written by paul K from San Geronimo
2 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How does it communicate back to the Ipad? Does it need to be with you when using the product?
- Asked by Christine P from Calgary
It uses bluetooth to communicate with your iPad, iPone, or iPod Touch. For golf, it is not ideal to It uses bluetooth to communicate with your iPad, iPone, or iPod Touch. For golf, it is not ideal to use the sensor without using the iPad or iPhone/iPod Touch app as you won't be able to see the numbers you're producing. You can do that though; it is just not ideal. The Zepp sensor has the capacity to store 2,000 golf swings. As long as the sensor is turned on when you make a swing, your swing will be recorded. When you go to use the app with the sensor still turned on, the sensor will sync all of your swings taken and stored on it with the app (provided that you have bluetoooth turned on). …
- Answered by Waldron J from Charlotte
Will it work fine being lefthanded
- Asked by Joseph D
Absolutely! It works for right and left handed golfers. Just select your dominant hand when settin Absolutely! It works for right and left handed golfers. Just select your dominant hand when setting up your account in the app. …
- Answered by Elliott M from Campbell
is it compatible with iphone 6 +
- Asked by Tony G
- Answered by Elliott M from Campbell
I want to buy one sensor and get both the baseball bat mount and the golf glove mount.
- Asked by Brad M from Calgary