1 Answer from the Community
Unfortunately the iPad, and other apple touch products, are made for touch control only. A computer mouse can therefore not be used with an iPad.
A keyboard however is compatible to be used instead of the standard apple touch keyboard.
- Answered by David D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use a wireless keyboard and a mouse to my IPad Air?
- Asked by Benalyn S from Dasmarinas ,
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use a wireless keyboard and a mouse to my IPad Air?)
Is Magic Mouse compatible with iPad Air?
- Asked by Shem V from Phoenix
- Flag as inappropriate (Is Magic Mouse compatible with iPad Air?)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse