will it charge my iPhone 5 faster?
Was told at the Apple store it would charge faster, is this true?
- Asked by Ronald W from Baltimore
- Flag as inappropriate (will it charge my iPhone 5 faster?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
1 Answer from the Community
This will not charge the iPhone faster than a lightning/usb cable. The only way it will charge faster is if plugged into a 12W wall plug.
One word of caution, if you have an iSkin cover on your phone (I do, but I would double check for other manufacturer types too) this adaptor is too wide to connect properly to the socket due to the design of cover. i.e. there is 'cover material' either side of the socket.
- Answered by Guy R from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is this items will charge my phone faster than the 2.4A ?
- Asked by Cedric Tresor T from Hyattsville
- Flag as inappropriate (is this items will charge my phone faster than the 2.4A ?)
- Asked about: Belkin Car Charger (3.4A/17W) with …
Can I use iPhone 6s charger to charge 5s
- Asked by V L Praveen K from Hyderabad
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use iPhone 6s charger to charge 5s)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m)
No answers yet