2 Answers from the Community
All Apple devices come with a warranty but I personally heartily recommend the purchase of AppleCare, their extended warranty for any product costing more than a few hundred dollars. The coverage is excellent and could save you from having to buy a new device within the first two years.
- Answered by Ann H L from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
yes if you buy it or buy the ipod
- Answered by Holly B from Lehi
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
how long is the warranty for a 7th generation
- Asked by Chaya S from Mason
- Flag as inappropriate (how long is the warranty for a 7th generation)
No answers yet
What is the warranty time for the iPod touch 5th generation?
- Asked by Brenda R from Stafford
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the warranty time for the iPod touch 5th generation?)