Can we use the b&w speakers as computer speakers without a cable connection to our computer?
3 Answers from the Community
You can on a Mac anyway! If you go into audio preferences you have the option to select these as the audio output rather than the built in speakers..
- Answered by Aaron F
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I set up the B&W A7 last night and the Airplay icon only shows on the iTunes screen and not in the menu extras bar, so I can't use the A7, but for iTunes. I can't see the A5 doing something the A7 can't. Perhaps it can be used as a computer speaker with Airport Express? But, on it's own, it doesn't appear so.
- Answered by John F
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes, if you have a mac with mountain lion or later, using the airplay function.
- Answered by Lauren C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Connecting my Bose speakers to the Thunderbolt display
- Asked by Paul T
- Flag as inappropriate (Connecting my Bose speakers to the Thunderbolt display)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Display (27-inch)
Can I connect Apple TV to a generic computer monitor and play sound through speaker connected directly to Apple TV?
- Asked by Ronald D from Dublin
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect Apple TV to a generic computer monitor and play sound through speaker connected directly to Apple TV?)
- Asked about: Apple TV