How I can protect the bulbs of a sudden increase in voltage?

How to protect the bulbs from a sudden increase in the alternating correinte or if lightning strikes nearby. There is a surge voltage recommended?

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • If the light fixture is connect to your wall jack, any good quality surge protector will do. If the light fixture is control by a wall switch, you may want to invest in a surge protection device that install in your circuit breaker box. Since this is not a plug and play item, you should hire a licensed electrician to have this install for you.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    0 of 0 people found this useful

Related Questions