Will this keyboard work with a power pc running OSX 10.5.8?
I have an iMac G5 PowerPC running the Leopard OS (10.5.8).
It says the minimum requirement is 10.6 but I'm wondering if it still works on this OS but maybe has a few missing functions.
Any help is appreciated!
1 Answer from the Community
Just the Function keys will not behave properly. The previous model MB110LL/A will work the function keys behaving as indicated on your PPC.
- Answered by Andy M from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does this mouse work with 10.5.8?
- Asked by Karen M from Taos
- Flag as inappropriate (does this mouse work with 10.5.8?)
- Asked about: Apple Mouse
What can I do with my old 10.5.8 power PC G5? Is there an upgrade out there for this system? I don't want to trash it it works fine!!!
- Asked by Esther D from St Johns
- Flag as inappropriate (What can I do with my old 10.5.8 power PC G5? Is there an upgrade out there for this system? I don't want to trash it it works fine!!!)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard