what are the dimensions?
- Asked by Bradley C from Ashville
- Flag as inappropriate (what are the dimensions?)
1 Answer from the Community
I just measured the one sitting in front of me on my desk. It's 17" wide, 4.5" deep, and 0.75" high at the back. The keyboard has roughly the same angle of tilt as the Apple Wireless Keyboard and the Magic Trackpad.
The alphanumeric keyboard is the exact same size as the Apple Wireless Keyboard and has a nearly identical layout. The only difference is that the Command, Option, Control and Spacebar keys are slightly larger on this keyboard since the Fn key and arrow keys are now off to the side. The numeric keypad and extra function keys extend 6" out to the right of the standard Apple alphanumeric keyboard, within easy reach while typing.
- Answered by Jonathan S from Newport Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What the dimensions of this
- Asked by Jonathan M from Oklahoma City
- Flag as inappropriate (What the dimensions of this)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter