Is the Touch sensor cable in the wired mighty mouse identical to that in the bluetooth ?
The touch sensor cable is the sensor cabling glued to the inside of the top part of the mouse.
1 Answer from the Community
You should probably look up a teardown on youtube, but it is very strongly recommended that you bring it to apple if you are having problems with your mouse. "regardless of where it's bought, apple still puts a 1-year warranty on all of it's products, or accessories." - apple store chat specialist
- Answered by Owen D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is the size of the lighting head? Same as the original wire?
- Asked by Sarah C from Hamilton
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the size of the lighting head? Same as the original wire?)
- Asked about: iRig HD Digital Guitar Interface fo…
Can it be used via the USB charging cable like a wired keyboard (without Bluetooth)?
- Asked by David B from Beaverton
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it be used via the USB charging cable like a wired keyboard (without Bluetooth)?)
- Asked about: Magic Keyboard - US English