can the mouse be used while working with windowsxp on an imac?
2 Answers from the Community
basic mouse functions work but multitouch will not
- Answered by Jorge F
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, but you will only have a two button mouse, and you might not even be able to scroll using the multi touch surface. This is because there are no XP drivers written for the Apple Magic Mouse.
- Answered by Chase J from Republic
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can i use apple mouse with mac book pro
- Asked by Theresa M from Jamaica Plain
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use apple mouse with mac book pro)
- Asked about: Apple Mouse
Will this mouse work with the iMac (late 2012 27" model)
- Asked by Bonnie B from Naperville
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this mouse work with the iMac (late 2012 27" model))
- Asked about: Evoluent Vertical Mouse 4 for Mac (…