Can two MM be used near one another (shared office), or will my wife's iMac/MM pick up the bluetooth signal from my MBP/MM?
2 Answers from the Community
You pair this with the computer like any other blue tooth device so it is not a problem.
- Answered by Bryan T from National City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If they're "paired" you should be ok. This is explained better than I can do it in the "Set Up Bluetooth Device" control panel. You may have to remove the batteries from one or both of the mice in order to accomplish a reset so you can get them done right (I found this out the hard way trying to re-pair a keyboard), and you'll likely want a wired mouse available during the process, since you can't use a wireless device to access the "Set Up" command before it's set up. (Not that I normally have anything good to say about Windows but you can at least access all menu commands in Windows without a mouse if absolutely necessary!)
- Answered by John D G from Lebanon
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
two apple id on one apple tv
- Asked by Sunny C from South Pasadena
- Flag as inappropriate (two apple id on one apple tv)
- Asked about: Apple TV
How is it works with a no wifi signal ? Is it Has a bluetooth or another communication?
- Asked by Andre L from Miami Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (How is it works with a no wifi signal ? Is it Has a bluetooth or another communication?)
- Asked about: iBaby Monitor M6
Will the Airport function as a router with a dongle/broadband stick from another country inserted in its USB port so I can pickup broadbands services?
- Asked by Mark K from Omaha
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Airport function as a router with a dongle/broadband stick from another country inserted in its USB port so I can pickup broadbands services?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express