Does it only work on intel Macs or does it also work on G5's
I have a G5 iMac running 10.5.8 with bluetooth enabled.
3 Answers from the Community
Yes, as long as you have Mac OSX 10.5.8 and mouse software 1.0.
- Answered by Nicholas B from Lakeville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
it will work on any bluetooth enabled mac with 10.5.8 or latter on it that also has the mouse update applied after connecting it
- Answered by Kegan F from Grand Rapids
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
It works on any mac with bluetooth and 10.5.8 and above or 10.6.2 and above
- Answered by Brandon B from Riverside
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Would it work with an iMac g5
- Asked by Kaylee B from Orangeburg
- Flag as inappropriate (Would it work with an iMac g5)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard