How accurate is the mouse?
I have a Razer Lachesis, and I know its not the same, but I wonder how it would compare. I know people may not understand the difference, but when it comes to graphic design, wired mice are the way to go. I'm tentative to even give this a try!
- Asked by John S from Orland Park
- Flag as inappropriate (How accurate is the mouse?)
9 Answers from the Community
I am a graphic designer, so i pretty much design everyday of my life, and this mouse is incredibly accurate... I used to feel the same about a mouse, and say it has to be wired, but still ive given this one a try - and no looking back!
The only thing sometimes, is when first starting to use it you may accidentally scroll whilst in your design applications, but after a couple of week you're fine and it never happens - like anything its just the odd adjustments to yourself which you make, so for me it was simply lifting my finger a little higher.
- Answered by Jonathan S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I found the old bluetooth Mighty Mouse a little inaccurate, but I now have a bluetooth Magic Mouse and it is way more accurate and less laggy. It's as good as any wired mouse I've ever used.
- Answered by Andy M from Didcot
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Mine arrived today and I'm very disappointed. On-screen tracking is poor, the cursor frequently sticks, making the mouse practically unusable. It's a big shame because I love the scrolling, swiping, zooming features, they work very well. I'm using it with Mac OS X 10.5.8 with the appropriate software update installed. I don't know if it would work better with Snow Leopard.
- Answered by Christine W from Leeds
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
The mouse has a 1300 dpi sensitivity.
- Answered by Peter M from Armidale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
I just bought one and am very disappointed. In fact, I can't even use it. Terrible tracking, and cursor frequently sticks. It's like trying to herd a cat around the room. I'm using it with a brand new MacBook pro, fully current in every way. I may be interference of some sort, but there is nothing obvious. If I don't fix it soon, it's got to go back. In fact, I'm having to reach up and use my track pad to edit this because it has now lost access.
- Answered by Andrew K from Jacksonville Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
the response time is amazing! this was my first question because old mighty mouse had a lag between moving mouse and cursor - this mouse is pure magic! very very responsive and accurate!
- Answered by Dmitri S from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 6
very, this mouse is the best that ive ever owned.
- Answered by Joseph F from Staten Island
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 7
the mouse is amazingly accurate
- Answered by Benny J from Baton Rouge
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 8
I'm at an Apple store right now and it seems to work as well as a wired mouse.
- Answered by Michael C from San Antonio
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 9
Does it have accurate readings? Is it reliable?
- Asked by Ma Tai C from Poco
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it have accurate readings? Is it reliable?)
- Asked about: Withings Wireless Blood Pressure Mo…
No answers yet
How does the S+ accurately measures your breathing and movement if your sleep with your spouse in the same bed?
- Asked by Mariano Z from Miami
- Flag as inappropriate (How does the S+ accurately measures your breathing and movement if your sleep with your spouse in the same bed?)
- Asked about: S+ by ResMed Sleep Monitor
When using these batteries with a Magic Mouse or an Apple Keyboard, does the mac correctly identify the percentage of charge left in them?
- Asked by Gabriel P from Ashland
- Flag as inappropriate (When using these batteries with a Magic Mouse or an Apple Keyboard, does the mac correctly identify the percentage of charge left in them?)
- Asked about: Apple Battery Charger