I have just bought a Macbook Pro,should I buy a Magic Mouse or should I stick with using the trackpad?
3 Answers from the Community
It really depends...If you're like me, who always uses their mac laptop (I own a 12" powerbook g4) as a desktop and don't like to use the trackpad at all times, than yeah get the magic mouse!
I just got my magic mouse and it is amazing! I like the feel of a mouse in my hand when I use my laptop, so the magic mouse is perfect! Plus it is very easy to use and the multi-touch gesture is a big leap forward, especially if you have an older mac laptop without multi-touch trackpad.
Anyway if you like the feel of a mouse over the trackpad, than YES get the magic mouse, but if you're fine with the trackpad, then stick with the trackpad. BUT if you have an older mac laptop that doesn't have multi-gesture, than I strongly recommend the magic mouse....it's amazing!
- Answered by Devon C from Ogden
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do not spend money on it , is not ergonomic at all
- Answered by Marino S P from North Miami
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I ask myself the same question when I got my MBP. Give it a few weeks and you will be wishing that your desktop also had a track pad.
- Answered by Francesco P from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
is this magic trackpad bigger than my macbook pro mouse?
- Asked by Camilo A
- Flag as inappropriate (is this magic trackpad bigger than my macbook pro mouse?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad
Can I still use my Macbook Pro trackpad with this keyboard?
- Asked by Richard H from Hastings
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I still use my Macbook Pro trackpad with this keyboard?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - French Ca…