is the magic mouse good for designers - ie when doing precison work in cad or adobe packages?
2 Answers from the Community
I work with CAD to and isn't the best mouse for that, had to download extra software for work properly.
Working with AUTOCAD, CINEMA 4D, SKETCHUP.
The software is magicpref...... good luck!
- Answered by Emanuel P from E
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You mean a wired version... no. They really need to make one.
- Answered by James M from Las Vegas
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Retina display MacBook Pro vs 27" iMac for graphic design.
- Asked by Felicity C from Bulimba
- Flag as inappropriate (Retina display MacBook Pro vs 27" iMac for graphic design.)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Display (27-inch)