Does the British keyboard have a large shift key on the left side (next to the Z key) or a small L.H. shift key with another key between it + the Z?

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • The British version has a small shift key on the left and the tilda/back tick (~/`) key between it and the Z key.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    1 of 2 people found this useful

Related Questions