Does the wireless keyboard have to be shut off with a switch when not in use? Or does it have an auto-off feature.
2 Answers from the Community
Actually, the wireless keyboard, or at least the bluetooth, can be shut off.
Press and hold the switch on the right end of the keyboard until the green light goes off.
Press the switch briefly to turn it on.
- Answered by Chilton G from Albuquerque
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The keyboard does not have to be switched off. In fact, there is no facility to switch it off. It will switch itself off after a period of inactivity.
- Answered by Kevin S from Spruce Grove
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does Time Capsule have auto shut off?
- Asked by Thomas T from Sausalito
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Time Capsule have auto shut off?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
No answers yet
Is it possible to set-up the keyboard to have access to the auto-correct and spelling features that are available with the touch keyboard?
- Asked by Tony P from Brooklin
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to set-up the keyboard to have access to the auto-correct and spelling features that are available with the touch keyboard?)
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover M…