Will this remote work with the, Apple iPod Hi-Fi Speaker Dock?
I have lost the remote that it originally comes with, so could this work as a replacement?
- Asked by Howard B from Saint George
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this remote work with the, Apple iPod Hi-Fi Speaker Dock?)
1 Answer from the Community
Funny I ran across this question. I lost my original remote for this speaker as well when I remembered that I bought this remote for my wife's iMac (5 years ago). It most definitely works for the speaker. The only draw back is that when I use it, it also controls our iMac and Macbook Pro simultaneously. Kutos on it's versatility. It's just not so cool when you have them all in the same room. I haven't tested how far away the speaker has to be from all of our other Mac products that can also utilize this remote for it to ONLY work with the speaker but, I hope this answers your question.
- Answered by Victor C from Havelock
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will it work with an apple iPod hi-fi?
- Asked by David B
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with an apple iPod hi-fi?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
No answers yet
Does this dock work with the IR remote, like the previous docks do?
- Asked by Steve S from West Palm Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this dock work with the IR remote, like the previous docks do?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock
Is this dock compatible with the apple remote ?
- Asked by Dawood S from Springfield Gardens
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this dock compatible with the apple remote ?)
- Asked about: Twelve South HiRise Stand for iPhon…